mercredi 7 février 2007

Infinity with F.O.B

Oh My God !!! It Finally out !!! It has been a while since I've been waiting for the complete Cd "Infinity On High" from Fall Out Boy (F.O.B). Out on Tuesday the 6th of february, yesterday. I've completely forgot it was on sale last night when my girl Eli, told me she had just bought it..... I felt dumb forgetting its date but anyway, I have it now and its just great to listen to it. All songs are good and some are even better, well thats what I think. I've been listenning to it all day on my iPod video eh eh ! Heres the titles of the cd. And I've Also put the video " This aint a scene its a (godamn) arms race" bellow so check it out, and go by the album and if you're like Karim and you don't know Fall Out Boy well...you suck hahaha !!! ;)

1.Thiller
2.Take over, The breaks Over
3.This Ain't a Scene, It's A godamn Arms Race
4.I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always Trying to get get you of me & you
5.Hum Hallelujah
6.Golden
7.Thanks For The Memories
8.Don't you know who I think I am ?
9.The (After) Life Of The Party
10.Carpal Tunnel of Love
11.Bang the Doldrums
12.Fame Infamy
13.You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
14.I've Got All this Ringing in my Ears and none on my Fingers



And heres the pianon version made by a guy when he was realy stoned, thats what he said,anyway its insane ...

Aucun commentaire: